Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Logo

I don't have the image up yet because I don't have my tablet with me right now, but I'll get it up tonight and have posted in here soon.

The concept of the logo is a dog and cat outline and the middle divided with a heart.
The reason I chose this is because it's focusing on dogs and cats depending on the preference of the user. There is a heart that bisects the center because it ties the two animals together even though they are different in species. They need love and are loved and makes it seem inviting and warm since it will be the center and focus of the logo.

I'm still unsure if I want the focus to be "Why everyone should have animals" (benefits of having a pet) or animal rights and promoting adoption...or both...

The color scheme for the image is Blue, Orange, and white. So the outline of the animals are blue along with the line the bisects the two of them, but the heart will be orange to draw people's eyes to the focus of the heart as love and the center.

Like I said before, I'll post the image tonight and maybe if I feel like it, make an animation of the logo.

I just don't know if I can upload that.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger will let you do animated gifs. I don't know for sure about Flash content, though (Dreamweaver-created pages will do Flash). I really like this, and your website's focus is awesome. Animal rights is a pretty big topic for this project, but pet adoption is definitely a subtopic within it. (I'm biased. I'm a pet adoption enthusiast. Ask my pets.) This could be a really great topic for local research as well if you ever have a chance to check out the Humane Society's shelter in Pullman for their policies and stances (they're a no kill shelter).

    ReplyDelete