Monday, January 27, 2014

"What is this Dreamweaver you speak of...?"

Well it is easy to tell that I have absolutely no experience with Dreamweaver itself.
I've heard of the program and I know what it does, but I've never used it.
I think I opened it once and I clicked random things having no clue what was going on.

Last semester I took FA 332 or whichever is Print and Web Design. So we started using HTML, but the very VERY basics of html. We created a website by using an existing template and changed the headers and added in images (one which was a gif).
We used TextWrangler to help preview what the page would look like.
When I used Gaiaonline, I made posts changing the color of my fonts by using page breaks and symbols such as <a></a>. So I used javascript a tiny bit.

I know our organization (Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity) has a website for our local chapter using Wix. But I don't know how to change the codes.

My friends forced me to get a MySpace against my parents wishes, but I hardly used it because this was the time society switched their social networking to Facebook. So I abandoned that quickly. I do have a facebook though, which I use to see what people are doing rather than post a lot of stuff.

Yes I have made an html page using CSS and changed color of the text. But that was it. I copied and pasted an existing html page and slightly changed some things, but I am excited to use it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment