Monday, April 14, 2014

Worksheet Page

I'm getting really lazy on these blogposts. I'm so sorry ):

Accessibility: The accessibility for my page is fairly decent. I can always relink my pages back to the original page and get it what I want.
Transparency: With all the images that I have on the site, I think the general gist of the site is fairly transparent in it's goal.
Visuality: I tried adding videos and images into the site to help it not be so text dense.
Popular Designs/References to Current Culture (Kairos): The only page that I had popular references was the donation page and contact page which had links to facebook and other social networks.
Convenience: I think the convenience of the page needs work because it needs more images and maybe less text because no one would want to read through all of the text I had in it.
Personalization: I liked the color scheme I had going in the page. I think I'll keep the blue and orange theme, but change text font since people said the orange was a bit hard to read on the blue background.

No comments:

Post a Comment